Today I want to show you a great way to highlight some instant ways for you to bring in more customers and grow your business.
The following are 30 questions that will immediately pinpoint where your business is doing well – and where you can take action that will produce rapid results.
These are the questions that I ask my clients – and my experience has been that if you are willing to spend a few minutes giving them serious thought – the results can be quite profound.
You should be aware that each question you answer ‘no’ to probably means that you are losing out on untapped income and profits. But the purpose of this process is not to have you feel bad – it’s to motivate you to make marketing a top priority. Have fun!
- Can you and your team name three things that set you apart from the competition?
- Do you communicate the benefits of your product or service in all of your promotional literature, websites, letters etc?
- Have you tested Telemarketing to attract new customers? Did you accurately measure the results?
- Have you tested Direct Mail to attract new customers? Did you accurately measure the results?
- Have you tested PR to attract new customers? Did you accurately measure the results?
- Are your ads powerful direct response ads that compel the reader to contact you – or are they mundane like all the competition?
- Do you advertise in certain publications just because your competitors do?
- When you speak to a potential new customer, do you use words that set you apart from the rest and immediately capture the customer’s attention?
- Have you tested pay per click search engine advertising?
- Have you tested Internet Advertising?
- Do you send regular email communications to your customers and prospective customers?
- How much time each year do your key team members spend learning leading edge sales skills?
- Do you have an excellent lead generation process in place?
- Do you set up an ongoing communication with qualified leads consisting of phone calls, letters and emails?
- Do you obtain and use testimonials from your best customers?
- Do you have an excellent referrals systems in place?
- Did you know there are more than 90 ways of obtaining referrals?
- Do you offer something of value to your website visitors in exchange for their contact details?
- Do you know how to write a press release to instantly grab the attention of the person reading it?
- Do you personalise your email newsletters?
- Do you know the most important piece of marketing information there is – your clients’ birthdays!
- Do your team understand that the best way to sell is to ask questions?
- Do you rent or purchase mailing lists of your target customers?
- Do you take amazing care of your current customers?
Does your fitness staff needs sales training?
click here to book the course for your club
- Do you know why it’s important to include a ‘PS’ in all of your sales letters?
- Do you communicate by mail, email and telephone on a frequent basis to your current customers to ensure they know what you have to offer?
- Do you use just one or two ways of marketing to promote your business? Do you know why you should be using between six and ten?
- If you used ten ways to market your business have you any idea how wealthy you would be?
- Did you know that if you follow up a mailshot with a phone call you can increase response rates by 100 – 1000%
- Do you realise that your competitors probably answered ‘no’ to even more questions than you did!
Now here’s a Free Tip. Pick just three of the above that are important to you and take some action today to improve those areas. Print out this article and come back to the checklist in the weeks and months ahead. You can use it as a very good way of measuring your progress as you implement the marketing strategies that are going to make a difference.
Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after going throughView Comment
some of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m definitely delighted I
came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!
Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!View Comment
It’s on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
Hello this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wantedView Comment
to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
We recommend you start using WordPress, no need to use HTML or PHP. WordPress websites, and blogs are what we believe the best. You can download themes and tutorials and modify them. They have the biggest database of themes and tools. We hope that helps 🙂View Comment
You’ve made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue andView Comment
found most people will go along with your views on this website.
Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shoutView Comment
out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
Thanks a lot!
I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still newView Comment
to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers?
I’d genuinely appreciate it.
Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Really looking forward to read more. Great.View Comment
What i do not understood is if truth be told how you’re no longer actually much more
smartly-favored than you may be right now. You are very intelligent.
You realize thus considerably in terms of this matter, made me individually believe it from numerous varied angles.
Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga!
Your individual stuffs great. Always care for it up!View Comment
I know this web site gives quality based articles and other material, is there any other site which provides these kinds of data in quality?View Comment
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as IView Comment
provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog site is in the
very same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks
Zjkxi4 Very informative blog article.Really thank you! Cool.View Comment