Here’s a great way to highlight some instant ways for you to bring in more members and growing your fitness club.
These are the questions that we ask clients – and our experience has been that if you are willing to spend a few minutes giving them serious thought – the results can be quite profound.
You should be aware that each question you answer ‘no’ to probably means that you are losing out on untapped income and profits.
1 Can you and your team name three things that set you apart from the competition?
2 Do you communicate the benefits of your product or service in all of your promotional literature, videos, websites, letters etc.?
3. Are your marketing messages based on the principles of direct response ads that compel the reader to contact you – or are they mundane like all the competition?
4. When you speak to a potential new member, do you use words that set you apart from the rest and immediately capture the customer’s attention?
5. Have you tested Facebook advertising campaigns to attract specific audiences?
6. Do you send regular email communications and quarterly online newsletters to your customers and prospective customers?
7. How much time each year do your key team members spend learning leading edge sales skills?
8. Do you have an excellent lead generation process in place?
9. Do you obtain and use testimonials from your best customers?
10. Do you have excellent on-going referrals systems in place?
11. Do you offer something of value to your website visitors in exchange for their contact details?
12. Do you know the most important piece of marketing information there is – your clients’ birthdays!
13. Do your team understand that the best way to sell is to ask questions?
14. Do you take amazing care of your current customers?
15. Do you use just one or two ways of marketing to promote your business? Do you know why you should be using between six and ten?
16. Do you realise that your competitors probably answered ‘no’ to even more questions than you did!
Pick just three of the above that are important to you and take some action today to improve those areas. Copy this article and come back to the checklist in the weeks and months ahead. You can use it as a very good way of measuring your progress as you implement the marketing strategies that are going to make a difference.