Before your team engage with any new prospects, make sure that they have got plausible, compelling answers to these 20 key questions.
Just because they don’t get asked them expressly, this doesn’t mean they are not being thought about by your prospect. An effective sales presentation will cover these important psychological barriers to joining.
Work out exactly how you overcome these questions and build the answers into your PowerPoint presentation, email follow up string and prospect video series.
- Does getting fit hurt?
- Am I locked in to a long contract of membership?
- What If I really don’t like it once I start?
- How much time do I need to commit to get results?
- What happens if I don’t understand how to work the equipment?
- Will I be looked at by other people?
- What happens when I visit the club?
- What happens on the first visit?
- Will I meet people like me?
- What does your Doctor do for the club and how will it help me?
- How will I know if the programme is working?
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Do you help motivate me? I might need it.
- What happens when my body stops responding to your regime?
- Can I train with my friends?
- What makes you different to the cheaper gym down the road?
- What about my tummy? Can we make it flatter?
- Can I get time with a trainer if I need it?
- Should I take some classes when I join?
- Is your club fun?
If you’re struggling with answers to any of these questions, then change the way you operate. Be different and be REMARKABLE if you’re to succeed in the fitness sector.